Presale Ticket Prices
Adult: $45.00 + Booking Fee (18 and over)
Student: $35.00 + Booking Fee (12 – 17 years)
Child: $30.00 + Booking Fee (4 – 11 years)
Children 3 & under are free
Family Passes also available for 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12 – $130 + Booking Fee
Important: Presale ticket sales close at 12 noon on the day of the event
Gate Prices – purchased on the day at the gate
- Adult: $55.00 (18 and over)
- Student: $45.00 (12 – 17 years)
- Child: $40.00 (4 – 11 years)
- Family Passes also available for 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12 – $145
- Children 3 & under are free
Tickets purchased at the gate will incur a 1% surcharge if paying by eftpos or credit card
Tickets can be purchased online through the button on the right. Tickets go on sale approximately 4 weeks prior to the event. Tickets can be purchased at the gate on the day but you will not received the discounted pre-sale price.
FOOD AT THE VENUE
Please be advised Carmichael entertainment has no control over food prices or catering.
At some venues food is considered expensive. If this may offend we encourage you to eat before coming to the show.
Conditions of entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and also to remove any person behaving inappropriately.
- All entry tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Carmichael Entertainment reserves the rights to postpone the event. When purchasing tickets, please consider leaving the day after the event free as if the event is postponed tickets are UNABLE to be refunded.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult as there are licensed premises at the venue.
- No animals are allowed other than designated guide or assistance animals.
- All tickets are general admission and seating is on a first come first served basis.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring any glass items into the venue.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
- Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area only.
- No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from the organisers.
- All tickets holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
- Family Passes are strictly valid for 2 Adults + 2 Children under 12 years of age (Students 13 – 17 years are not covered within this pass).
- No external food and drink is allowed into the venue. Due to the health and safety regulations to which we must adhere the only way to avoid issues is to stop people bringing food and drink items in with them. A plastic water bottle is fine but no glass or cans will be allowed. Bags will be checked upon entry and any items that are not permitted will be confiscated. You can certainly return them to your car if you wish .We will have food and beverages available for sale and a fully licensed bar inside the grounds.
PH: 0497 896 660
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
ABN: 48 483 868 574